NeXuS Index du Forum NeXuS
Créer le Néant total

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

John Wick.2014 I.s_safe:1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NeXuS Index du Forum -> partie public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faxanmedo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: John Wick.2014 I.s_safe:1 Répondre en citant

John Wick 2014 Is_safe:1 > bit.ly/1Zfv37W

John Wick 2014 Is_safe:1

10cf746e54
25 September 2013. 14 October 2014. ^ a b c d "John Wick". The Independent. On November 1, 2013, filming took place in lower Manhattan at 1 Wall Street Court, was used for the exterior of The Continental hotel. ^ "Keanu Reeves, 'John Wick' Directors on How Their 'Matrix' Past Helped With Assassin Film". ShotOnWhat. Pictures would be distributing the film within the United Kingdom.[176][177] It was later announced that the release date in the United Kingdom was moved back from the first weekend of 2015 to 10 April 2015.[178]. Dork Shelf. 17 October 2014.

^ "Interview: Chad Stahelski & David Leitch". I think there's an enjoyment on multiple levels."[36] On what she hopes for with regard to the fan response, "It's a lot of fun. ^ "Tyler Bates and Ciscandra Nostalghia". In the original script, the character of John Wick was written with "a man in his mid-sixties" to play the role, given the title characters fabled reputation as a revered and respected assassin.[18] However, Iwanyk was of the belief that this was irrelevant and bent the original vision ever so slightly, stating, "Instead, we decided to look for someone who is not literally older, but who has a seasoned history in the film world."[58]. 2 October 2014. He learns that the leader is the son of his former employer. 2 October 2014. Retrieved October 22, 2014. ^ "Weekend Box Office: Ouija conjures up dead presidents".

madam sec s01e12My Brother Has A Big Dickpercy jackson: sea of monstersPrisoner of the Mountainsjava the complete referencerurouni kenshin : the legendthe west ingthe lego movie vostson of ultron fairestlearn how fight

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NeXuS Index du Forum -> partie public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation